Great blue herons are waders, typically seen along coastlines, in marshes, or near the shores of ponds or streams. They are expert fishers. Herons snare their aquatic prey by walking slowly, or standing still for long periods of time and waiting for fish to come within range of their long necks and blade-like bills.
- Available on Fine Art Paper or Stretched Canvas Giclée
Edition: 150 Fine Art Paper
75 Canvas Giclée
- Thick wrapped canvas giclée's are 1.5" thick and the image is extended and blurred around the edges of the canvas. This option requires no frame.
- The thin wrapped Canvas is 7/8" thick and is more suitable for framing.
- Both Canvas options come ready to hang.
- Paper prints come rolled in a shipping tube