The Wahoo is a large predatory mackerel that lives in the epipelagic zone of the open ocean .Reaching lengths of approaching 7 feet and weights of almost 180 lbs., this species is larger than any non-tuna in the mackerel family.
- Available on Fine Art Paper or Stretched Canvas Giclée
Edition: 150 Fine Art Paper
75 Canvas Giclée
- Thick wrapped canvas giclée's are 1.5" thick and the image is extended and blurred around the edges of the canvas. This option requires no frame.
- The thin wrapped Canvas is 7/8" thick and is more suitable for framing.
- Both Canvas options come ready to hang.
- Paper prints come rolled in a shipping tube